DISCLAIMER: This is not exactly a live blog and it’s definitely not a Finder’s Guide. It’s what I’ve found so far. There’s also probably some stuff I’m missing. :)
Here’s what I’ve found so far (DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED!)…
CHAPTER 15: ARAGOG
Scene 1 (“Follow the Spiders”)
It’s (sort of) a Game! Find the three spiders hiding in the vegetable patch!
Okay, I only found one… I think. And then I was able to collect stuff, using a single zoom level. Did anybody find three spiders? Was there a reward if you did?
ETA: I found all three spiders! No reward was announced, but when I found the 3rd spider, the screen moved to the left of the vegetable patch, where I was able to collect 5 Galleons. The screen movement corresponds with Zoom 2, but the screen seems static before finding the third 3rd spider. After that, it’s easy to move between
- Zoom 1:
- COLLECT Shrivelfigs.
- COLLECT the Beaumont Marjoribanks Chocolate Frog Card (discoverer of Gillyweed)
- Zoom 2 (screen movement to the left after finding the 3rd spider):
- COLLECT 5 Galleons
Scene 2 (“Rescued from the Forest”) – IT’S A GAME!
This is a 30-second Mini-Game! You click once on each spider to keep the spiders at bay. REWARD for Success: Some Knotgrass.
- Zoom 1:
- COLLECT Root of Aconite (on the left of the spider web)
- COLLECT Porcupine Quill (on the right of the spider web) (Thanks, De Muze & Let’s call me Lily!)
Key to Zoom Levels:
I am using the conventions I’ve seen used elsewhere when discussing Pottermore zoom levels:
- Zoom 1 = the original zoom level.
- Zoom 2 = zoom in one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom 3 = zoom in two levels from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 2 = zoom out one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 3 = zoom out two levels from Zoom 1.