DISCLAIMER: This is not exactly a live blog and it’s definitely not a Finder’s Guide. It’s what I’ve found so far. There’s also probably some stuff I’m missing. :)
Here’s what I’ve found so far (DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED!)…
CHAPTER 11: THE FIREBOLT
Scene 1 (“The Firebolt Is Confiscated”)
I think I may have messed up the Zoom levels in this chapter, so if commenters can verify or correct the zoom levels, I would be very grateful.
After this chapter, I will take a break until I have finished teaching my class. I should return in about 7-8 hours.
- Zoom 1:
- Stephen Fry reads this dialogue-heavy scene and uses a delightful “McGonnagall” voice to read her lines.
- COLLECT Chocolate Frog Card for Dunbar Oglethorpe (next to books to the left of the gobstones). Oglethorpe was the Chief of Q.U.A.B.B.L.E. – a Quidditch “betterment” league for Britain.
- Move cursor to make Hermione pull the book up over her face.
- Zoom 2:
- UNLOCK “Gobstones” (JKR-Exclusive Content) – found on table in back of Ron. By moving your cursor, you can also get a gobstone on the table to squirt gunk. I’ve always wondered about Gobstones, since I knew that Severus Snape’s mother was an avid player while at Hogwarts.
- COLLECT Spellotape (from the chair to the right, near McGonnagall).
- COLLECT Homemade Mince Pies from the table next to the gobstones.
- From the Comments:
- COLLECT a bauble from the Christmas tree. (Thanks, Annie and Elizabeth!)
Key to Zoom Levels:
I am using the conventions I’ve seen used elsewhere when discussing Pottermore zoom levels:
- Zoom 1 = the original zoom level.
- Zoom 2 = zoom in one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom 3 = zoom in two levels from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 2 = zoom out one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 3 = zoom out two levels from Zoom 1.