DISCLAIMER: This is not exactly a live blog and it’s definitely not a Finder’s Guide. It’s what I’ve found so far. There’s also probably some stuff I’m missing. :)
Here’s what I’ve found so far (DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED!)…
CHAPTER 6: THE BOGGART IN THE WARDROBE
Scene 1 (“Riddikulus”)
- UNLOCK “Boggart” (JKR-Exclusive Content). I especially enjoy the list of famous boggarts.
- CAST THE RIDDIKULUS SPELL! This is really fun! You can reload the page to get different boggarts. You need to double-click or zoom in to get the Riddikulus spell. Riddikulus is a slow-moving spell, so even most novice spell-casters can probably cast it.
- Here are the different boggarts:
- Ghostly-singing lady boggart (Banshee?). Riddikulus makes her face shrivel and robs her of her voice.
- Ghastly, bloody mummy boggart. Riddikilus splats him on the ground and takes off his head.
- Severed-hand boggart, which crawls across the floor. Riddikulus immobilizes it… I think.
- Giant tarantula (or is that acromantula) boggart. Riddikulus makes it shrivel up.
- Snape-coming-out-of-the-darkened-wardbrobe boggart. Well… you know what Riddikulus does here. ;)
Key to Zoom Levels:
I am using the conventions I’ve seen used elsewhere when discussing Pottermore zoom levels:
- Zoom 1 = the original zoom level.
- Zoom 2 = zoom in one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom 3 = zoom in two levels from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 2 = zoom out one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 3 = zoom out two levels from Zoom 1.