DISCLAIMER: This is not exactly a live blog and it’s definitely not a Finder’s Guide. It’s what I’ve found so far. There’s also probably some stuff I’m missing. :)
Here’s what I’ve found so far (DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED!)…
CHAPTER 16: THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
Scene 1 (“Hermione’s Clue”)
The key for Zoom Levels will be found at the bottom of the post.
- Zoom 1:
- COLLECT Herpo the Foul Chocolate Frog Card
- CLOSER LOOK at information on the Basilisk
- Zoom 2: Anybody find anything?
- Zoom 3:
- COLLECT Castor Oil
- COLLECT 5 Galleons (have to open door first though)
Scene 2 (“The Entrance to the Chamber”)
- Zoom 2: In the sink with two faucets, click (or multi-click) on the left faucet handle. It spins around and finally reveals the drainage pipe leading into the Chamber of Secrets. (Thanks, allegra!)
Scene 3 (“Two Entwined Serpents”)
Only one Zoom level: See two entwined serpents. You can get the Chamber to open by clicking on the light on Harry’s wand (or the serpent’s eyes, or I hear the door itself). Anyway, once you’ve gotten the Chamber to open, you automatically UNLOCK the “The Chamber of Secrets” (JKR-exclusive content).
Key to Zoom Levels:
I am using the conventions I’ve seen used elsewhere when discussing Pottermore zoom levels:
- Zoom 1 = the original zoom level.
- Zoom 2 = zoom in one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom 3 = zoom in two levels from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 2 = zoom out one level from Zoom 1.
- Zoom OUT 3 = zoom out two levels from Zoom 1.